URAC’s accreditation standards are rigorous, and our reviewers have seen common themes on which standards organizations struggle with.
So, before your organization begins the accreditation process, you’ll want to listen to our webinar series on the most frequently missed standards. Each webinar, presented by a URAC reviewer in less than 30 minutes, focuses on one standard and provides insights, tips and pitfalls to avoid.
In this Primary Source Verification of Credentials webinar, URAC’s Bonnie Zickgraf, BSN, RN, presents:
- The definition of primary source verification
- The importance of professional credentials verification
- How compliance can be demonstrated to URAC
- Scoring implications; how your organization is affected by non-compliance
- Best practices and review team tips
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Additional resources
This webinar will benefit credentialing staff, human resources staff, managers, directors, and individuals interested in URAC standards and/or credentials verification. The standards covered in this webinar are applicable for URAC’s Core and Pharm Core accreditation standards.
FREE access to Accreditation Webinars for URAC clients:
URAC clients get FREE access to all the accreditation standards webinars in the Client Hub.
Paid access for Non-URAC Clients