Join URAC Accreditation Reviewer Judy Kerr to get detailed review of the standards and review process for URAC’s Health Utilization Management Accreditation v7.3 and Workers’ Compensation Utilization Management Accreditation v7.3 programs.
URAC accreditation requires that an organization demonstrate compliance with numerous standards that focus on quality and best practices. With so many requirements, it can be hard to focus on the intent of the standards and organize what you need to do to meet them.
In this webinar, you will discover:
- How URAC reviewers apply the scoring methodology of the standards;
- The intent of the standards – and what is needed to meet their intent;
- The documentation needed to submit a complete application for accreditation and desktop review
- Validation Review requirements and activities used by URAC’s review staff
- Helpful educational and support resources available to the applicant during the accreditation process
- A crosswalk of changes from HUM/WCUM v7.2 to v7.3
- Success tips for case file, personnel and complaint files review
- Tips for selecting Quality Improvement Projects
Plus, you’ll get a chance to ask questions during a live Q&A session.
FREE access to Accreditation Webinars for URAC Clients:
URAC clients get FREE access to the accreditation standards two-hour webinar.
When you click the Register button, you will be redirected to URAC’s online education portal. Please login with your work email or, if this is your first time to the portal, create an account using your work email. The online education portal eliminates the need for client coupon codes and streamlines the registration process. If your organization is a URAC client, and you are unable to register for the webinar for free, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Judy M. Kerr, BS, RN, CCM, Accreditation Reviewer, URAC
Judy Kerr brings 21+ years of healthcare experience and several years as a URAC clinical reviewer to her current role at URAC, providing both external and internal accreditation training. As a registered nurse, Judy focused on Maternity, OB/GYN, and Med/Surg. She has held roles in a health plan organization, including medical review specialist, Medicare provider education and training, Medicare clinical outcomes coordinator for quality, medical claims specialist, and network quality management consultant. Her certifications include certifications in Case Management (CCM), ICD-9 Certified Coder for Provider and Hospitals (CPC, CPC-H), and Academy of Healthcare Management (PAHM).