Join Bonnie Zickgraf, integrated services manager and former accreditation reviewer at URAC, for this two-hour webinar to get a detailed review of the standards and review process for URAC’s Core v.30 Accreditation Program.
URAC accreditation requires that an organization demonstrate compliance with numerous standards that focus on quality and best practices. With so many requirements, it can be hard to focus on the intent of the standards and organize what you need to do to meet them.
The Core Standards serve as the common foundation for all of URAC’s accreditation programs. Organizations must meet the Core standards and the function-specific requirements to be URAC-accredited.
Note: This webinar does not cover the details of the URAC accreditation process. This is covered in a separate webinar and at the in-person workshops.
In this webinar, you will discover:
- The basic components of URAC’s standards and what is needed to meet their intent
- The documentation needed to submit a complete application for desktop review
- Validation Review requirements and activities used by URAC’s review staff
- The scoring methodology of the standards and how reviewers apply them
- How to perform a gap analysis between your current policies and procedures and URAC standards to discover areas for improvement
- Helpful educational and support resources available to the applicant during the accreditation process
- And more
URAC clients: Please enter your coupon code on the payment options screen to register for free.
If you did not receive your coupon code, please contact ConferenceEdge Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-988-7526.
Who Should Attend:
The webinar is designed to provide detailed information about URAC’s accreditation standards. This focused training session is ideal for those considering accreditation and first-time applicants as well as for companies undergoing re-accreditation.
About Your Presenter
Bonnie Zickgraf, BSN, RN has been employed at URAC since 2008. During her tenure, she has enjoyed eight years as an Accreditation Reviewer until her promotion to Integrated Services Manager in 2015. Ms. Zickgraf has a Bachelor of Science Nursing degree, cum laude graduate with Fellowship status to Ball State University for cancer research. Her clinical experience includes psychiatric, medical-surgical and ICU nursing with over twenty-three years’ leadership experience within the managed care industry.