URAC’s major revision to its Core Standards, version 4.0, releases on January 1, 2018, and will roll out across the applicable URAC accreditation programs over the year.
Join URAC’s Director of Program Standards & Maintenance, Donna Merrick, for the URAC’s Core Standards v4.0: Key Points to Know, a 90-minute webinar on Tuesday October 10, 2017, 1:00-2:30 pm.
You’ll hear an overview of the new Core standards and major revisions, including:
- Purpose of the Core standards as the foundation of most URAC accreditation programs
- Core standards as a stand-alone program
- Release schedule of the new standards
- Elimination of a separate “pharmacy core”
- Major revisions: key changes in the standards
- Risk Management (address scope inclusion/ exclusion, BCP testing defined, etc.)
- Ethics (healthcare and business ethics)
- QI projects
- Delegation (pre-delegation assessment)
- Health literacy (addition of culturally and linguistically appropriate services to the requirements)
- New structure of the Core standards
URAC clients: Please enter your coupon code on the payment options screen to register for free.
If you did not receive your coupon code, please contact ConferenceEdge Customer Support at email@example.com or call 877-988-7526.
About Your Presenter
Donna Merrick, MEd, BSN, URAC’s director of program standards and maintenance, has been with URAC for more than 19 years. She served as an accreditation reviewer at URAC for nearly nine years, became director of URAC’s health plan accreditation, and then director of program standards and maintenance. Before joining URAC, she was a clinical nurse in the U.S. Navy and in civilian health care settings.
Tuesday, October 10 - 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM EDT