The Power to Even the Playing Field
Whether you are creating a new Clinically Integrated Network (CIN) or strengthening an existing one, this URAC accreditation delivers long-term advantages. The most important benefit: your organization will have the credibility to be on equal footing as you navigate solutions with payers, providers and other stakeholders.
As the only program of its kind, URAC’s Clinically Integrated Network Accreditation provides immediate confirmation that an independent third-party has validated your organization’s best-in-class standards.
Five Reasons for Accreditation
- Competitive negotiation power as internal and external audiences recognize your tangible commitment to operational efficiency and patient care
- Antitrust peace-of-mind through alignment with FTC guidelines that ensure compliance with complex federal and state regulations
- Better served patients as clinical partners are actively engaged in high functioning, clinically integrated practices
- More revenue through improved operational efficiencies, reduced legal and consulting fees, and enhanced value-based contracting rates
- A roadmap for ongoing Improvement to ensure the foundation laid for streamlined processes and systems evolves smoothly over time
What to Expect
Over the course of approximately six to nine months, URAC’s industry experts will partner with your designated team to create a framework for continuous improvement. URAC’s approach stimulates business-savvy innovation across the continuum of care through on-site visits, email, conference calls and web conferencing.
The standards focus on six crucial areas:
- Structure and Operations
- Health Information Technology
- Clinical Management
- Population Health
- Care Coordination
- Performance Measurement and Reporting
Download our CIN Standards-at-a-Glance.
Who May Apply
Provider groups, such as multi-specialty, primary care practice groups and clinics, Independent Practice Associations, and Physician-Hospital Organizations
As an organizational leader you need every advantage. We can help.