In today's work environment, there is no defined measurement to demonstrate a 'good' workplace mental health environment. A bad workplace mental health environment can negatively impact your employees mental health leading to downturn in production, employee health and leads to higher turnover.
Mental health in the workplace outcomes and their impacts are not going to change without sustainable strategies within the workplace to assist employees. The Mental Health Index provides a comprehensive, data-based framework to score your organization on, and help set up a customized, prioritized roadmap.
Why One Mind Index
- We are proud to partner with other leading organizations such as Bank of America, AXA and Aon on this project
- URAC focuses on improvements in health care and mental health is health
- Our personal experience with mental health concerns compels us to act
- Bring our expertise into expanded health care concerns to help individuals live their lives to the fullest potential
What Exactly is the Mental Health at Work Index?
A pioneering comprehensive analysis to measure and improve workplace mental health strategies and compare results against other employers.
The index includes:
- Assessment: measures workplace mental health programs and services
- Benchmarking: powered by strategic data collection
- Algorithm-driven advice library: provides recommendations and resources to guide improvements
- Independent evaluation: mental health programs with priority action plans and rapid improvement programs
What does Mental Health at Work Index score?
Five-point maturity scale with four types of scores.