Be part of a team driven by purpose
Are you passionate about improving health care? Do you enjoy a highly collaborative culture? Are you seeking an entrepreneurial environment where your ideas are welcomed from the CEO on down? If yes, please keep reading.
Central to our team’s success are our shared core values. When we are aligned as a team, we do our best work by helping to raise the quality of health care for millions of people.
URAC’s COVID vaccination mandate
As a leader in health care and to reflect our core value that “We Value People,” URAC requires proof of COVID vaccination for all our staff, within legal requirements. URAC knows that vaccinations are the primary way to lead society out of the pandemic and to ease the burden on health care professionals and facilities. URAC has a vital role to play in reinforcing public health best-practices, including COVID vaccination, for employees, their families, and the communities in which they live. Read more here.
Explore our open positions.
United by a shared vision for the future
We help care for you with a robust benefits package
Care for body and mind
- Two plans to choose from (also available for spouse or domestic partner, and children)
- Incentive program that rewards healthy behaviors
Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- From $1,000-$4,000 funded by URAC annually to help cover out-of-pocket medical expenses
Dental & Vision Plans
- Three levels of dental service to choose from
- Robust vision plan
Flexible Spending Account
- Save money pre-tax for dependent care and/or medical expenses
- Working in our DC headquarters? Enjoy complimentary access to an on-site gym with locker room access.
Care for time away from work
*Prorated based on start date
- Enjoy 10 holidays, including the day after Thanksgiving
- Employees receive 3 weeks
- All levels of management start with 4 weeks
- 7 days
- 2 days
Care for your future
401(k) Retirement Benefit
- Traditional and Roth options
- Eligible first of month after hire date
- 3% employer match every pay period, after six months from hire date
- 1-3% additional URAC contribution annually, based on employee tenure
- 100% vested at first contribution date
Care for your ongoing development
- Up to $5,250 every calendar year for degree-seeking programs
Care for life's unexpected moments
- URAC-paid; 2 times salary, up to $200,000
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- URAC-paid; benefit begins first of month following hire date
Care for your commute
- URAC contributes $125 toward SmartBenefits or parking fees