Are You Prepared?
How can a health plan excel in today’s demanding health care landscape? It starts with weaving a pervasive thread of quality throughout the organization, front desk to back office, that prepares management to move faster in meeting three objectives:
- Improve the member experience and, ultimately, their health
- Maximize operational efficiencies to control costs and increase revenue
- Satisfy the requirements of stakeholders, from regulators to payers
Performs and/or delegates coverage of designated health services for members
Performs and/or delegates coverage of designated health services through a Health Insurance Marketplace program
Performs and/or delegates the management of Medicare patients' care
Performs and/or delegates coverage of designated dental plan services for members
Health plan with a program to provide long-term services and supports to members
Performs and/or delegates coverage of designated health services for Medicaid members
Health Plan Accreditations
As a non-profit working to strengthen quality standards across the health care continuum, URAC now offers special pricing to accommodate small health plans.
Only URAC brings you the wide range of expertise and industry insight that comes from accrediting more health care organizations in more sectors. URAC brings together innovators—including payers, providers and vendors—from throughout the health care ecosystem to help develop quality improvement programs that protect your organization and prepare it to thrive.
Health plans across the United States select URAC as an accreditation partner by design:
- Industry knowledge. URAC offers clients a remarkable width and depth of industry expertise, best practices and data gleaned over 30 years and the development of 40+ programs. That body of knowledge grows daily.
- Collaborative. Every health care organization is different. The URAC team of experts works closely with each client to customize a supportive process that is not prescriptive yet guides them toward achieving their specific goals.
- Prestige. URAC, one of the oldest and most trusted independent quality validators, is highly regarded for its thorough, science-based standards.