URAC welcomes you to the Healthcare Contact Center Times Conference, at the Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Center Hotel, Atlanta, GA.
Did you know? URAC is the nation's largest independent health care accreditor.
URAC is combining its Health Call Center Accreditation and Contact Center Certification into a single Accreditation program with two modules – one clinical and one non-clinical. Organizations can pursue one or both modules to reflect their business operations.
This change to a single Accreditation reflects the current and future state of health care communications, where the method of communication is less critical because patients access these services across channels, e.g., text, phone, etc.
Here are the changes you can expect to see:
- A reduced number of required submission uploads
- Move to URAC’s Foundational Focus Areas, in alignment with other programs
- Updating standards to address current topics such as diversity, equity and inclusion and a focus on a multichannel approach
- Retiring elements of performance of low value in the current health care market
This program is ideal for organizations that provide clinical or non-clinical services, including:
- Health plans
- Provider groups or clinics
- Self-insured employer groups
- Medical management companies
- Behavioral Health organizations
Full accreditation is possible within six months of a signed agreement!