If you're a health care organization interested in obtaining accreditation, URAC has several plans to help you reach your goals. Our health plan accreditation programs help organizations throughout the state improve member experiences for positive outcomes.
As a leading accrediting organization in the United States, we have the industry experience and programs to help your organization demonstrate its commitment to quality. By acquiring third-party accreditation, your company will gain the knowledge and resources to overcome challenges and gain an edge over the competition in your industry.
Accreditation Health Programs Available
Our accreditation programs use the highest safety standards, allowing your organization to satisfy stakeholder requirements while improving operations for greater efficiency. Receiving accreditation from URAC is an excellent way to showcase your organization's commitment to delivering high-quality care and improving members' health. We also offer special pricing plans to accommodate the needs of smaller organizations.
URAC's evidence-based approach to the accreditation process makes us the gold standard in health care accreditation and can help you gain an edge over the competition. Below are some of the many accreditation programs we offer:
URAC Accreditation Meets Vermont Requirements
At URAC, we want all organizations to succeed in an accreditation environment. We collaborate with numerous stakeholders while developing our programs. Creating plans in collaboration with and receiving feedback from industry professionals allows us to ensure your organization satisfies state requirements.
After developing our standards, they undergo a period for public commenting for feedback and suggestions before publishing the final product.
Why Accreditation Can Benefit Your Organization
One of the many benefits of choosing URAC is our flexible approach to accreditation. We will tailor your accreditation program to your company's specific needs to help you reach your goals.
By using URAC and our customized program options, your organization will have the means to thrive and innovate in your industry. Other ways health accreditation can benefit your company include:
- Creation of system optimization and process programs with a plan for ongoing long-term improvement.
- Peace of mind through the use of risk management strategies to reduce and correctly deal with liabilities.
- Increase in credibility and contracting power to showcase your organization's efficiency and precise operating capabilities.
- Greater focus on value, access and engagement to improve the health outcomes of your members.
- Keeping your health care organization running efficiently by meeting security, safety and privacy technology requirements.
- Development of a member-focused playbook to enhance operational efficiency and quality of care.
Benefits of Choosing URAC
URAC has been helping health care organizations of various sizes achieve accreditation for over 30 years. When you choose us for your third-party accreditation, we will use our decades of industry expertise and insight to develop a personalized plan to meet your company's needs. Throughout the accreditation process, we will use industry knowledge from payers, providers and vendors to create a comprehensive improvement plan to help your organization thrive.
Some of the many reasons health plans across the United States prefer URAC as their accreditation partner include:
- Distinction: URAC is one of the oldest and most highly regarded independent quality validators. Our science-based standards make us the gold standard for accreditation services.
- Collaboration: We understand that every health care organization has unique needs. Our team works closely with clients throughout the accreditation process to develop a supportive approach to guide clients toward achieving their goals without being prescriptive.
- Knowledge: Clients have access to our vast amount of industry knowledge and expertise from developing over 40 accreditation programs throughout our decades in business. We are continually working to expand our knowledge and better serve our clients.
What to Expect During Our Accreditation Process
At URAC, we made the accreditation process for Vermont's health care organizations easy with our simplified system. Since our company takes the time to understand your unique objectives, we can provide a personalized approach to meet your organization's needs.
Throughout the process, Client Relations works closely with clients to provide insight. We can help your organization gain accreditation in four to six months with our plan's short turnaround times for review and effective validation process.
Request an Accreditation Plan Quote Today
At URAC, we help health care providers and similar organizations remain protected and thrive in the marketplace. With health plan accreditation from URAC, your company will gain the flexibility for patient and system innovations while meeting program standards.
To learn more about Vermont health plan accreditation from URAC, reach out today for a quote.